Who’s your favourite person to share a cuppa with? In honour of World Friendship Day, we’ve partnered with our friends at the very swanky Sydney Seafood School to offer you and your bestie a chance to win 2x cooking class vouchers!
All you have to do to enter, is leave a comment beneath one of our competition posts on Instagram or Facebook and tell us about your closest Kindred Spirit and describe why they deserve a special treat.
WIN a Sydney Seafood School Experience for Two – Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Madame Flavour.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. However, employees and their immediate families of Madame Flavour and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 30/07/19 at 12:00pm AEDT and concludes on 21/08/19 at 11:59pm AEDT (promotion period).
- To enter, participants must visit any of the competition posts on @madameflavour on Instagram or Facebook within the outlined campaign period and leave a comment in order to enter. Campaign period may be extended at the discretion of the promoter.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotion Period:
i) Publicly publish a comment below a competition post on Madame Flavour’s Instagram or Facebook profile.
ii) Abide by all additional Terms and conditions outlined in this document.
iii) This is a game of skill and all entries will be judged on their level of creativity as deemed by the promoter
- Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid. This is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of The Promoter includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if they become aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry are of a type described in this clause.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm AEDT on Wednesday 21 August 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- First prize includes: Two Tickets to a Three Hour cooking class at Sydney Seafood School, RRP $280.00, and three packs of ‘Gourmet Traveller by Madame Flavour’, RRP $25.50
- Total prize value is $305.50
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, nor is the prize redeemable for cash. The promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen prizes.
- Prizes do not include upgrades, accessories or additional services or delivery.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- Once prizes have left the Promoters premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned by the promoter or the promoters media partners.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that the Promoter are free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. This includes publishing entries as web content or social media content.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw.
- There will be one main prize winner chosen from all valid entries received before 11:59pm AEDT on 21 August 2019. The draw will take place on 22/08/2019 at 2:00pm (AEDT).
- The winners will be notified within 5 business days of the draw. The winners will be asked to send a private message with more contact details to the Madame Flavour Facebook or Instagram page and once contact has been made, they will then be notified of their prize by email. Their name and details of their entry will be published on the Madame Flavour Social Media platforms & digital platforms at the promoters discretion.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any accident, death or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of item due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter takes no responsibility for items lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or their servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter have reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter is within their legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Madame Flavour and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of Madame Flavour.